- Droppzones, If a ball is in OR it`s higly probable that the ball is in the waterhazzard (behind red pins) following applies:
– Hole 2\11: For waterhazzard behind the road or the road itself behind the green the ball CAN be dropped on the right side of the green area(Marked with white pins).
– Hole 9\18: For Waterhazzard on the right side of the poles by and on the driving range, the ball MUST be dropped in the droppzone Marked in the begining of the fairway.
– Hole 3\12, 4\13, 5\14, 6\15 og 8\17: For all marked waterhazzard the ball can be dropped i dropzone marked in the begining of each hole even if its closer to the hole.
- Free dropp
– wateringsystems , distance markings by and on the fairway, all signs and rock fences are unmovable obstrucktions and free relief is given.
– Marked GUR på on practise area hole 9\18 gives free dropp onto fairway
– All roads and paths with artifical surface gives free dropp.
– Plugged ball in the fairway gives free relief.
– “Long straw grass” on fairway is a free relief.
– Trees marked with supportsticks is umovable obstrucktions.
- Rocks in the bunkers are umovable obstrucktions.
- If the ball hits a powerline, kable or pole, the stroke is not valid and you must hit it again with free dropp.
- White stakes between hole 9\18 and 1\10 applies only to play from hole 9\18.
- Distance measuring devices are allowed according to valid golf rulles.
- Practise when there is a competition is allowed on the driving range and the practice area. But rules for the driving range MUST be followed.
- Rock\mountain sticking up from the fairway is considered GUR.